Note:  Looking around, you might notice it's not really all about common sense.  Well, common sense is sometimes just knowing the ropes to life.  So don't be surprised if you come across something that doesn't relate.  The blog is more for kids anyway, but adults are welcome to view it too.

Hey!!

Welcome!!  You are now officially reading my blog!! You might find this to be an absolute flop, but maybe you'll think my posts are interesting... your opinion!  I do hope you enjoy though!!  Don't be too harsh on criticism, you might make me cry :) that's funny to people who know me (by the way)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Star Wars!!

I admit.. I'm a die hard Star Wars fan.  When my oldest brother watched my siblings and I, we popped it in.  Heck, I used to have a Queen Amidala collectible Barbie!! But does that make me a nerd??  In my opinion: NO!  Honestly, if you've seen it and enjoyed  the series, and you meet someone who hasn't, you think they're deprived.  And you're right.  It's like you're a nerd either way.  Ask around.  People who like the movies are awesome.  They are fun people and aren't afraid to have their own opinion.  The non-likers (some, not all) act like the too good for Sci-Fi, and others are worried at being classified as a dork.  What ever happened to individualism, honestly?

No comments:

Post a Comment