Note:  Looking around, you might notice it's not really all about common sense.  Well, common sense is sometimes just knowing the ropes to life.  So don't be surprised if you come across something that doesn't relate.  The blog is more for kids anyway, but adults are welcome to view it too.

Hey!!

Welcome!!  You are now officially reading my blog!! You might find this to be an absolute flop, but maybe you'll think my posts are interesting... your opinion!  I do hope you enjoy though!!  Don't be too harsh on criticism, you might make me cry :) that's funny to people who know me (by the way)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Common Sense

This is a shout out to all the adults who have kids. Any type, step or biological. LOVE THEM! Honestly, instead of comparing them to your friends' kids, or your child's own friends, be thankful for who they are. Everyone is unique. I mean obviously if your kid is a complete wing nut and rebels, you can't just leave 'em be. Do something. But do it lovingly. As somebody I look up to says "COMPARISON IS THE DEATH OF GRATITUDE". Your kid isn't perfect, but look at the good that's in them, and love them for what/who they are, and don't compare them to others. Just something that I've been thinking about.
--Alycia

No comments:

Post a Comment